An old farm house (XVII century) that the owners recently decided to renovate and preserve, that is full of historical and family legacy, investing in renewable energy. A success story that became a benchmark for sustainable agro-tourism!
Submit your review
- There is nothing better than a comfortable place where you feel pampered
- The house is not connected to the energy supply network. They use their own solar and photovoltaic panels and biomass from the pruning of the vines of their own vineyards.
- The holiday home is located in the Penedès, a region full of places to discover, and not only for wine lovers.
- For businesses, it’s supplied with meeting rooms and a lounge with comfortable sofas and pool table for after work talks.
- The attention to detail of the Solé-Bundó family is clearly visible in the decorations of the rooms, bathrooms, etc. and the many services offered to visitors
The city La Bisbal del Penedès is located in Penedès, which is considered by many best white wine region of Spain, and the chief producer of Spain’s version of champaign, called “cava”. This is where the famous Freixenet and Codorniu come from! The landscape reminds me of the Italian region of Tuscany, because of its smooth hills and its endless fields. In addition to the many vineyards, there are also countless olive groves, almonds, hazelnuts, etc. The city is only 10 kilometers from the Costa Dorada (Costa Daurada in Catalan) which is characterized by its long beaches of fine golden sand. It is also about 60 km south of Barcelona and 30 km North of Tarragona .
The MAS LLAGOSTERA is a peasant house, originally from the seventeenth century, it is isolated in the midst of their own fields. In 2010, it was completely renovated and modernized. The grounds are made up of 25 hectares of land cultivated with grape vines for the production of wines and cavas, 6 hectares dedicated to the cultivation of olives for oil production with its own labeling, and 100 hectares of forest which is used for biomass for the property’s own use.
The house has
All facilities have been renovated to maintain the charm of the original architecture, without sacrificing comfort. Each room has nice unique details and charming historic features.
Up to 19 people can be accommodated here, making this rural house ideal for group travel, business conferences, planning equipment, technical training, etc.
MAS LLAGOSTERA has never been connected to a public electric grid. It runs on fully self-sufficient sources of renewable energy.
The country house is certified by ISO and has the stamp of the Ecolabel on ecotourism.
It is also committed to the criteria of the German label for hotel and catering services, Blaue Schwalbe which is well known and valued in the German speaking countries.
Adventure and Safari Park Aqualeon 4,6 km
Creu del Montmell 6,4 km
Local public swimming pool 6,9 km
Estàtua del Pa Beneït 8,1 km
Vila Pau Casal
Casa natal de Pau Casal, the auditori Pau Casal
Museums about the local culture: Traditionelle Musem of Vals Penedés
Beaches of the Costa Dorada: Settelements de Sitges, Roc de Sant Galletá in Roda de Barà and the beaches of Salvador del Vendrell
Ruta del Cisters: This is the route of the three monestaries Santes Creus, Vallbona de les Monges and Santa María de Poblet . The last one is a UNESCO world heritage site.
Sant Sadurní d’Anoia is placed in the center of the Pendès, and is a crucial place for lots of producers of sparkling wine, including famous brands like Freixenet y Codorníu. The bodega de Cavas Codorníu is constructed in modernism style, constructed by Josep Puig i Cadafalch. 36 km
The sanctuary and monastery of Montserrat 75 km
By train Cercanias / Rodalies rom Barcelona direction Sant Vicente de Calders, stop El Vendrell.
Then, 10 km by car/ taxi towards Bisbal del Penedès, it takes about 15 minutes.
The official Tourism Licence No of the Generalitat de Catalunya is PT-000298
@Ayda Thank you so much for your wonderful translation from Spanish to English! OOO XXX
|PRICE PER SEASON for 13 persons||per night / week||per night / weekend||per week|
– from 8/04 to 7/05 (Spring)
– from 2/06 to 22/06 (Late Spring)
– from 2/09 to 15/09 (Late Summer)
– from 1/12 to 9/01 (Christmas)
|High Season I|
– from 23/06 to 7/07 (Early Summer)
– from 26/08 to 1/9 (Late Summer)
|High Season II|
– from 8/07 to 25/08
– final cleaning
– towels (only to use in the house)
– bed sheets
– cot and high chair for a baby
– internet WiFi ?
– please bring towels for the pool and beach
– 20€/ night per extra person from 14th person on
Submit your review